Mobile Notary Services, Legal Contracts, Powers of attorney in Herndon, Virginia, VA
Traveling Notary, Documents signing services – Ashburn, Sterling VA
A Notary public is a public official who is given the authority to acknowledge signatures, take depositions, affirm affidavits, certify copies of documents, administer oaths, and issue subpoenas. Notaries public receive an appointment, called a “commission,” from a state; duties vary from state to state and notaries usually are not permitted to work outside their state.
A Notary’s duty is to screen the signers of important documents – such as property deeds, wills and powers of attorney – for their true identity, their willingness to sign without duress or intimidation, and their awareness of the contents of the document or transaction. Some notarizations also require the Notary to put the signer under an oath, declaring under penalty of perjury that the information contained in a document is true and correct. These official acts are called notarizations, or notarial acts.
Services we provide under Notary Public:
- Attests documents and certifies their due execution for use in USA and overseas countries.
- Prepares and certifies powers of attorney, wills, deeds, contracts and other legal documents, for use in USA and overseas countries
- Administers oaths for national and international documents.
- Witnesses signatures to affidavits, statutory declarations, powers of attorney, contracts, and other documents, for use in USA and overseas countries.
- Take affidavits and statutory declarations.
- Certifies copy documents for use in USA and overseas countries.
- Exemplifies official documents for use internationally.
- Notes and protests bills of exchange.
- Take acknowledgments of deeds and other conveyances, protest notes and bills of exchange.
- Prepare marine or ship’s protests in cases of damage and perform certain other official acts depending on the jurisdiction.